Future Psych SolutionsColumbia City, South Carolina, US9 days ago
- Master's (Preferred)
- Clinical counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Therapist for Ketamine Assisted Therapy
Future Psych Solutions is the leader in innovative treatments in mental health in Columbia and surrounding areas. We are looking for a qualified licensed therapist interested in the exciting new field of psychedelic medicine to treat a treatment resistant population of patients. The therapist will work with our medical director to develop and execute a ketamine-assisted therapy program. The right applicant must be open-minded and passionate about helping people with depression, PTSD, OCD, and other mental health problems.
- Learning and applying guidance offered by MAPS (Multidisciplinary Association For Psychedelic Studies)
- Develop program in corroboration with our medical director to provide a safe and life changing experience for the patient
- Provide one-on-one and group therapy to patients receiving IV Ketamine, Nasal Spray Esketamine, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, Neurofeedback in our practice
- Daily documentation of treatment sessions
- Cooperate with team to ensure a premium experience for all patients
- Coordinate with all treatment providers and develop an individualized treatment plan.
- Must be a fast learner, open-minded and willing to try new interventions
- Must be willing to grow your personal practice within our clinic
- Must have a collaborative spirit
- Well versed in CBT, psychodynamic, and Trauma focused therapies.
- Competence with Electronic medical records
- Desire to innovate
- Excellent people skills
- Willing to work with a diverse patient population and diverse colleagues
- Fully Licensed to practice and eligible for insurance panels if necessary
- Must be able to pass a background check