Numinus NANAIMO, Canada23 days ago
Numinus envisions a world where all people are empowered to discover healing and wellness. That’s why we’re creating solutions to develop and deliver cutting-edge mental health solutions including psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy with a view to transforming the mental health landscape.
Since our public listing in May 2020, we have been creating the building blocks to the foundation of our company with the goal of providing access to safe, evidence-based use of psychedelic-assisted psychotherapies. These building blocks include:
- Raising $27.5m during 2020 for our growth aspirations;
- The acquisition of an established full service psychology clinic operation in Montreal to add to our presence in Vancouver;
- A collaboration with MAPS Public Benefit Corporation to seek approval to deliver MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for PTSD through a single arm open label trial;
- A signed agreement with Syreon to undertake a compassionate access clinical trial of psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy for substance use disorders;
- Becoming the 1st Canadian public company to legally harvest Psilocybe Mushrooms.
Numinus is expanding to find a vision and mission aligned person to join the team as our Office Manager. We are looking for a dynamic individual who, works well as a team, someone who is a problem solver, efficient, proactive and energetic.
- Act as the first line of contact and maintain a positive and professional company image in all correspondence and in-person interactions with customers, visitors, vendors and Nanaimo team members.
- Maintain general email correspondence and answer/transfer phone calls.
- Communicate service agreements, collect client information and communicate testing results.
- Manage client information inclusive of regulatory status in the database.
- Manage fee schedules, complete quotes, retainers and scopes of work.
- Support the flow of operations- and accounting-related communications between the Nanaimo office and Vancouver HQ.
- Maintain accurate, timely and organized general office documents and records.
- Provide some executive assistance to management in terms of travel planning, expense administration and some calendar management.
- Prepare office related standard operating procedures
- Additional duties as required.
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully.
- Previous experience as an office administratioR/manager or executive assistant experience would be an asset
- Experience with computers and databases
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A high level of integrity and accountability;
- You are experienced with Google Suite, Slack, MS Office
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style and the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- You thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, start-up environment. You are highly motivated, dedicated, and comfortable with change and ambiguity.
At Numinus, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and accessible work environment. We welcome and celebrate differences because we believe a multitude of perspectives fosters innovation and will help us achieve our ultimate purpose of delivering the highest quality outcomes to the people we serve.
Our culture is one of belonging in which each person is accepted and valued for their individuality. As such, if you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all of those who take the time to apply; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.