Mental Health Therapist
KlarisanaWestminster, Colorado, US17 days ago
Number of hires for this role
Full Job Description
Klarisana is looking for a fully licensed therapist for our ketamine center in Westminster, Colorado. Therapist must be licensed (LCSW, LMFT, LPC) and be able to be credentialed with Colorado Medicaid and other private insurance providers. Candidate must have an interest in working in the field of Psychedelic Medicine and ketamine therapy.
Roles of the Therapist:
- Perform mental health intakes of patients before they receive ketamine therapy at Klarisana
- Perform ketamine-assisted psychotherapy during ketamine sessions.
- Perform traditional counseling sessions in between ketamine sessions and for patients who require only counseling and are not yet interested in ketamine.
- Arrange for coordination of care and help patients access other treatment resources as appropriate.
- Follow up on patients who have received ketamine therapy.
Klarisana is on the cutting edge of Psychedelic Medicine. We are a progressive forward-leaning organization with a mission to derail the suicide rate in the US. We are very committed to increasing access to psychedelic therapy to underserved populations. Klarisana creates a welcoming atmosphere for patients of all backgrounds. We are also very committed to creating a very diverse team within our company.
Full and part time positions are available. The ability to be credentialed with third party mayors is a must. If a Candidate is already part of the Colorado Medicaid system that is a real plus.