MindCureCanada, Remotea month ago
MINDCURE is a mental health and wellness company, focused on finding new ways to treat the profound distress of a world suffering from a mental health crisis. Bringing a new category of psychoactive and psychedelic treatments to market, we aim to revolutionize the long-term treatment of mental health disorders.
Headquartered in Canada, we are uniquely situated in the market, benefiting from a sophisticated investment community, world-class scientific professionals, and government leadership in research.
And as our new Marketing Coordinator, you’ll play an important role in helping take us to the next level.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to our Senior Product / Marketing Manager, you’ll be a key member of our product marketing team. The ability to manage multiple competing priorities will be critical to your success, as will your terrific organizational abilities and adaptiveness. You’ll also come equipped with a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and great emotional intelligence.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
· Compile and gather digital assets for creative, including market research and statistics
· Create a database of pertinent industry news and reports, including monthly competitor reports involving product, social, and financial updates, as well as press releases
· Assist the senior marketing manager with the creation of financial and quarterly KPI reports
· Assist with the coordination of meetings with vendors and contractors; and help drive bi-weekly production sprints
· Assist with daily operations with regards to our e-commerce initiative
· Schedule and write copy according to content calendar provided by the senior marketing manager
· Monitor feedback channels and maintain responses and engagement
· Coordinate the design, copy, and digital assets needed for certain ongoing projects or events with in-house and outsourced vendors such website, social media, and thought leadership
Working at MINDCURE
Our founding team and advisors have deep industry-specific experience in biotech, life sciences, product discovery, research, technology, and entrepreneurship.
We’re focused, driven, and passionate about our work – if you live and feel the same way, you’ll fit right in.
There is tremendous opportunity for growth and success here, as we continue to expand, and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it.
This is a full-time, permanent position working from your home office.
We offer a highly attractive total compensation package, commensurate with experience.
What Makes You an Ideal Candidate
· Post-secondary diploma or certificate in project management with a focus on social media marketing
· 3+ years’ experience in an assistant project management or marketing assistant role
· Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment is a significant asset
· Customer service experience
· Exceptional writing skills
· Researcher, self-motivated to find information
· Experience with Office 365
· Adobe creative suite skills
After applying via Linkedin at the link above, If your resume is selected, you will be asked to send a short video (no more than 15 minutes), telling us about yourself, and specifically answering the following questions:
· A successful social media campaign you led and why it worked? What were the goals, and how did you achieve these goals?
· What was the most difficult project management crisis you encountered, and how did you find a solution?
· What both excites and scares you the most about start-up culture?
· Who was your favorite boss or mentor, and why?
· No judgment, name the three most recent hard-copy books you’ve read?
· No judgment, who was the last person you creeped on social media?
· If given a choice, would you A) Get the job done on time? Or B) Get the job done perfectly regardless of time. You can only pick one answer!