Third WaveRemote23 days ago
Third Wave educates the public on the importance of responsible and intentional psychedelic use. Our vision is to help co-create a global movement that embraces psychedelic use as a way to heal ourselves and our world. We do that by sharing trusted, research-based content that helps people feel safe, supported, and empowered as they follow their paths towards personal transformation.
Currently, we reach over 300K people per month and have been featured in the BBC, Forbes, and The New York Times. With the rapid growth of interest in psychedelics, we intend to expand our reach ten fold within twelve to eighteen months.
To support our mission, we’re currently looking for a part-time graphic designer
In this role, you will be responsible for creating engaging graphics that Third Wave will share with our customers and partners. In addition to possessing the skill to create arresting imagery, eye-catching graphics, and visual communication, we’re hoping you also have experience in both graphic design and psychedelic artwork.
(You can see examples of ‘psychedelic artwork’ that align with our brand here.)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs and psychedelic artwork.
- Create visual elements such as media kits, proposal decks, giveaway collateral, social media templates, original images, and illustrations that are on-brand.
- Design layouts, including selection of colors, images, and typefaces.
- Present design concepts to the team lead.
- Incorporate changes recommended by team members into final designs.
- Create production/print-ready files, as well as web-ready files.
Ideally, You Have:
- At least three to five years of experience in graphic design in digital and print, preferably in the wellness industry.
- Complete proficiency in programs such as Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, and AfterEffects.
- One to two years’ experience of creating digital psychedelic art.
- A creative flair, strong visual sense, and attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative, identify and resolve problems, and handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work remotely and adjust to North American time zones.
- A passion for the safe use of psychedelics and holistic lifestyles.
- Availability to work two to six hours per week to start, with opportunity to increase hours.