Kairos IntegrationAustin, TXa month ago
We are a functional-medicine based program applying entheogenic treatments to provide long-lasting transformation for patients with treatment-resistant PTSD and Traumatic Brain Injury. We are employing the most cutting-edge modalities to activate human potential.
Our culture is ideal for a resourceful & organized multi-tasker who enjoys a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about entheogenic therapy and functional medicine.
It’s part-time: 6-10 hours per week, M-F in the mornings. Proposed pay $20 per hour, commensurate to experience.
Proposed Start Date: May 1, 2021
- This person will assist the project manager & program director with tasks such as:
- Managing work inbox and scheduling
- Writing & preparing donor-facing content (ie: preparing documents & powerpoints)
- Internet research (researching different treatment modalities, identifying possible sources of funding, etc.)
- Running errands around town; buying supplies, handling printing needs
- Task-oriented and organized
- Strong writing skills
- Positive, personable and engaging
- Passion for functional medicine, entheogenic therapy, and expanding human potential
- The ideal person:
- Has a flexible schedule
- Is familiar with spreadsheets, project management software (Asana) and Google Suite
- Can do basic graphic design work (ie: preparing sleek powerpoints, memos, etc.)
- Basic video editing experience is a plus
- Has a driver’s license & is able to drive
- Location: Austin, TX It is possible to work remotely for this position, but local candidates preferred.
- Compensation: This is an executive assistant position with opportunity for long-term employment.
- Next Step: If you are interested in the position, please email your resume and a cover letter stating why you would be a good fit to email@example.com.