Field TripToronto, Ontario, Canada18 days ago
About Field Trip
Field Trip is leading the medical and scientific re-emergence of psychedelics and psychedelic-enhanced therapies. Through Field Trip Health's intentionally-designed, technology-empowered clinics providing psychedelic therapies, Field Trip Digital's apps and resources scaling our protocols globally, and Field Trip Discovery, our drug development division developing the next generation of psychedelic molecules, we help people through an integrated, evidence-based approach to healing and thriving.
About the role
As Field Trip’s Community Manager you will play an integral role in growing our community of Trip users, and keeping them supported and engaged. This spans from deeply understanding our users and how we can best support them along their journeys in consciousness expansion, to communicating and creating content, and managing the channels through which it’s delivered.
Trip, Field Trip’s iOS and Android app and global platform for tripping at home, was launched in mid August 2020 and has since been featured in Wired, Product Hunt, Yahoo, Business Insider, DoubleBlind, Green Entrepreneur, Market Watch, and FreeThink. Trip is a tool and companion in supporting consciousness expansion for healing and growth through intention setting, mood tracking, personalized music, mindfulness content, and more.
Community & Content
- Helping with growing and engaging our community of Trip users (“Trippers”)
- Building and managing the social media platforms and execute the content strategy across them as directed by Field Trip’s head of product and director of growth including Instagram, Facebook, email, and potentially others like Reddit, YouTube, or Quora
- Planning and facilitating virtual events and webinars
- Continuously ideating unique, fun, on-brand methods, campaigns, and/or channels to engage Trippers and grow the community
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of trends and developments in the psychedelics space, and how Trip can be a supportive tool to those just getting started or already along their journey
- Answering and logging inquiries, feedback, and bug reports from Trippers
- You are the frontline advocate and support between Trippers and the product team, capturing and distilling feedback in a way that can inform product updates and roadmap
- You resonate and embody the Trip voice and vision, and convey that to the Tripper community with an empathic, compassionate voice
- Performing user outreach and research including surveys and interviews. Summarizing and distilling the insights to inform the product/marketing team on content strategy and product updates
- Working with the product and data analytics team to gather metrics on content and product engagement to test and iterate content and growth strategies
Who you are
- 2-4 years of experience working in technology in a growth/community building role
- Experience with content management and creation
- Experience with conducting user research and customer support using tools like Salesforce, Zendesk, Mixpanel, Typeform, Mailchimp, and/or similar platforms.
- Experience in early stage startup(s), ideally on a mobile app
- You’ve grown at least one community from scratch for a new product and are able to share metrics and timeline data that you had a direct impact on
- Strong attention to detail and take great care in doing high-quality work
- Excellent, thoughtful writer and communicator
- Passionate and knowledgeable about psychedelics for mental health
- Proactive go-getter excited about creating, doing something new every day, and joining us in building the leading app for consciousness expansion
Why you’ll love it here
- We’re a mission-driven, entrepreneurial, authentic team that cares deeply about changing the landscape of mental health
- Vision, dental, and health insurance
- Option to work remotely
- Competitive compensation package