Clinical Project Manager
Compass PathwaysLondon, United Kingdom23 days ago
The Clinical Project Manager will be responsible for leading a number of important global studies that are both underway and planned.
The Project Manager will be passionate about developing innovative treatments to improve the lives of patients with mental health conditions. They will be responsible for supporting the planning, coordination, and implementation of clinical research projects within budget, timeline, and scope. They will also monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. The Clinical Project Manager will report to the Senior Vice-President, Clinical Operations.
Roles and responsibilities
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Oversight of CRO(s) working with COMPASS
- Collaboration with CRO(s) to ensure delivery of projects on-time, to the required quality and within budget
- Working directly with site teams and local/national health services located globally to stimulate patient recruitment and retention
- Working directly with sites located globally on Investigator-Initiated Studies, including contractual agreements and provision of clinical supplies
- Other duties as appropriate to support the Clinical Operations team
- Clinical research experience (not necessarily as a CRA) including managing full-service projects
- Experience in Pharma/Biotech, CRO and/or academic research is essential
- RWE/Late phase experience is required
- An inquiring mind and great enthusiasm to work in an exciting and fast-moving environment