Synthesis Retreat Amsterdam, Netherlands23 days ago
Lead and oversee the breathwork program at Synthesis Retreat, ensuring all retreat participants are guided through the retreat experience safely, following protocol.
WE SEEK AN EXPERIENCED CANDIDATE THAT DEMONSTRATES:
- Deep understanding of leading breathwork throughout a retreat experience
- Personal experience with altered states of consciousness and an understanding of what others in altered states of consciousness need to feel safe and supported
- Experience with coaching and guiding others as they go through a process of self-development, personal growth and/or spiritual awakening
- Highly-effective judgment to make sound and responsible decisions
- Strong organizational and administrative abilities:
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Meeting attendance
- Effective written communication skills and computer skills
- Modeling professionalism: excellent and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well with people of all ages, backgrounds, etc.
- The ability to be flexible, especially in regards to this positions’ work schedule, and possess a willingness to adapt to changing situations and to learn new tasks
- The ability to solve problems and remain grounded while working under stress?
- Enthusiasm, charisma, creativity, humor, leadership skills, and individual initiative
- Support/embody the mission and vision of Synthesis