OsmindMountain View, California, United States18 days ago
There are 22M+ Americans who suffer from treatment-resistant mental health conditions, meaning they’ve failed two or more conventional treatments. Our mission is to further innovative mental treatments (ranging from FDA-approved psychedelic medicine to neuromodulation) for those who are suffering the most. We do this by empowering providers, improving patient care, and accelerating research.
Our electronic medical records software is used by mental health doctors and their patients. We analyze the data to help the doctors deliver better care and also offer insights to help research and development of new treatments that actually work.
We are looking for a mission-driven, go-getter Account Executive to join the team as our first sales hire. This is a foundational role with lots of growth opportunity - you will spearhead the creation of our long-term sales function. You will work hand-in-hand with the CEO and bring your sales expertise to transform our sales organization from one that's founder-driven to a scalable model poised for hyper-growth.
This role will transition to in-person in the Bay Area and we are seeking an immediate start date. We are not considering long-term remote candidates.
We have a full-time team of 11 consisting of tech and healthcare veterans (co-founders of multiple Y Combinator startups; AWS; Stanford Med and Business) passionate about fixing our broken mental healthcare system. We are backed by General Catalyst, Y Combinator, and numerous healthcare executives. We've been featured in publications such as Crunchbase News.
- Own the entire sales cycle for our Electronic Health Record (EHR) for mental health providers from lead to close
- Become an Osmind product expert — be able to espouse our key value propositions to provider customers through demos and other communications
- Develop a scalable prospecting strategy, utilizing targeted email campaigns, calls, webinars, conferences, and more
- Qualify and execute on our numerous inbound leads
- Negotiate contracts and close customers
- Finalize our sales playbook so that it can be scaled across multiple future reps and account executives
- Build more robust sales collateral, including conducting case studies, writing whitepapers, and more
- Ensure a seamless handoff to Customer Operations Lead for onboarding, training, and success
- Work with product team on feature requests and product feedback
- Assist CEO with business development and larger sales partnerships
- 2+ years experience selling healthcare SaaS, preferably to small practices (1-5 providers)
- Demonstrable success in sales - track record of exceeding quota
- Startup sales experience
- Willingness to do both sales development (lead gen) and closing customers
- Interest in improving mental healthcare for providers and patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills